This morning, on my day off, I woke up at 5:00 am and took a stroll through the local park. Why? Because the photography bug has bit me again and the early morning is a great time to wander in solitude. I understand why God walked through the Garden of Eden in the “cool of the morning.” That’s when the magic of a new day hasn’t yet worn off. Plus, the mist rolls off the lake around sunrise and I knew there was a heron that hangs out in the area. I wanted to get him standing stoically in the morning mist while rays of sunshine shimmered around him. I didn’t get that picture. Instead, he flew past me at Mach 2 and disappeared into the sunrise. I couldn’t find him again. Maybe next time. Still, I had a good time and took some pictures. I want to share the pictures because that’s half the fun of photography, showing people your perspective on the world around you. So here’s a few pictures from my morning stroll.
- Lest by Her Continual Coming She Wearies Me
- Exploding Stroller Tires and Maintaining Mission Lifelines | September 2021 Newsletter
- Former MMS Aviation Projects Transport Relief Supplies to Haiti and Medical Teams in Guatemala
- Adi Sends Posts, Elliot Runs Wild, Family Goes to AirVenture
- Zambia & More | July 2021 Newsletter