Here’s the latest video that will be featured on MMS Aviation’s Facebook page sometime next week. I was blessed to be able to spend time with Joe and Aaron Ficker as they spent time at MMS Aviation preparing the Cessna 182 for its 2,000 mile to Guatemala. This video means a lot to me because this trip was the first engine I overhauled. It was neat to hear first hand how the work done here in MMS Aviation’s hangars impacts the spread of the Gospel 2,000 miles away. Thanks to all our supporters who are making it possible for me to be here at MMS Aviation getting involved in God’s work around the world.
If you liked this video,
Also, check out the complete Bearhawk teardown and rebuild we did at MMS Aviation awhile back.
- Dissolving Steel Out of Aluminum with Alum Powder
- Lest by Her Continual Coming She Wearies Me
- Exploding Stroller Tires and Maintaining Mission Lifelines | September 2021 Newsletter
- Former MMS Aviation Projects Transport Relief Supplies to Haiti and Medical Teams in Guatemala
- Adi Sends Posts, Elliot Runs Wild, Family Goes to AirVenture