This three minute documentary features a great cast of characters!
If you liked that video,
check out this video of a Bearhawk we stripped down to the frame and built up again. It’s a fabric covered experimental STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) aircraft that went to serve in Haiti.
- Dissolving Steel Out of Aluminum with Alum Powder
- Lest by Her Continual Coming She Wearies Me
- Exploding Stroller Tires and Maintaining Mission Lifelines | September 2021 Newsletter
- Former MMS Aviation Projects Transport Relief Supplies to Haiti and Medical Teams in Guatemala
- Adi Sends Posts, Elliot Runs Wild, Family Goes to AirVenture