Hi! My name is Josh. There’s my wife Janice, and we have two kids: Adi (oldest) & Elliot (our youngest). I’m serving at MMS Aviation fixing missionary airplanes getting the experience and licenses I need to serve on the front lines of the Great Commission. Airplanes get missionaries where no one else will go. Because a bunch of amazing people support our family financially, we don’t need to charge mission aviation organizations any labor charges for our services. The work done in MMS Aviation’s hangars saves over a million Kingdom dollars each year. We work on aircraft from every corner of the globe.
But this blog really isn’t about airplanes. It’s about our little family and how God is faithfully, patiently teaching us to be more like Him wherever in the world we may find ourselves.
- Lest by Her Continual Coming She Wearies Me
- Exploding Stroller Tires and Maintaining Mission Lifelines | September 2021 Newsletter
- Former MMS Aviation Projects Transport Relief Supplies to Haiti and Medical Teams in Guatemala
- Adi Sends Posts, Elliot Runs Wild, Family Goes to AirVenture
- Zambia & More | July 2021 Newsletter